Sunday, Jan 29, 2023 10:30a -
Boston, MA 02110
Classes, Date Idea, Food, Virtual
LEARN HOW TO MAKE MACARONS FROM YOUR HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY! Perfect for Stay-At-Home fun! Taught by Rita Ng, founder of Boston Bonbon, participants will be guided through the history of the macaron and the process of making your own batch of French Macarons.
- 1.5 hours preparation, baking demonstration and step-by-step guide through all the essential steps of making these infamous French meringue-based cookies!
- Theory of the French macaron.
- Packet of original recipes to help participants replicate on their own.
- Participants can bake along if they like. Recipe/zoom class link will be sent out after participants sign up (via email).
- Each signup is for 1 screen. Maximum 2 people per screen.
- Participants will be able to ask questions online via chat or video during the class.
- 2-16 people per class.
- Group rates and private sessions available. Contact [email protected].
- You will receive an email with the equipment and ingredients list so you can prepare your measurements ahead of class. The main ingredients required to bake along with the chef include: ground almond flour, confectioners sugar, egg whites, granulated sugar.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the equipment & ingredient list from [email protected]. If you don't receive it 48 hours after your booking, please contact us at [email protected].
- Prepare your mis-en-place ahead of the session, by measuring out your ingredients, and get ready to whip up some delicate and delicious French Macarons!
- Do I have to have a webcam to join? While you are not required to have a webcam to join a Zoom Meeting or Webinar, you will not be able to transmit video of yourself. You will continue to be able to listen and speak during the meeting, share your screen, and view the webcam video of other participants.
- Please note our class times are in Eastern Time Zone!
- Plenty of Q&A time via video or chat.