Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 9:00a -
Friday, Dec 31, 2021 5:00p
Job role: Copywriter
The Boston Calendar is on the lookout for a content copywriter to become an integral cog in our growing team. Do you know Boston inside-out, upside down and like the back of your hand? Have a sixth sense for where a popup’s going to pop up before it pops up? And can get a stranger out and about with your words, just as well as a friend on a Friday?
Then you’re just who we’ve been looking for. Let’s get down to details.
Here’s what you’d do…
• Create roundups of what is happening in Boston each week to be featured on our website, in our emails and on our social platforms
• Identify amazing events in Boston for our database
• Create compelling outreach pieces to reach our business partners
• Assist with other corporate communications as needed
Here’s what we’d like…
• A degree in communications, journalism, or a related field
• A creative communicator/writer
• Excellent attention to detail
• Someone who is in the know about Boston and all our city has to offer
This is a part-time role (about 20 hours per week) that can be done remotely.
Sound appealing? If so, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
. We would love to know why this position appeals to you and what your favorite Boston based hidden gem is that we should check out!