Spectacle Island will stay open for an after-hours experience – an evening of relaxation, fun, and music in partnership with Night Shift Brewing and BRATO.
Visitors can sit on the porch and enjoy live music, set up a picnic dinner from Night Shift, hike with a ranger, or relax with a view.
Assorted snacks available for purchase on the island by BRATO. Night Shift will sell a variety of craft beers, Hoot Hard Seltzers, and craft hard ciders.
Your ticket includes:
- A round trip ferry ride from Boston to Spectacle Island
- Live music featuring The Blackberry Bushes on August 7 and Diamond Special on August 21
- Lawn games
- Ranger-led pop up activity
- Scavenger hunt
- Breathtaking sunset views of Boston
- After-hours access!
Directions: Guests must arrive at Long Wharf North *by 4:00pm* to board the 4:30 pm ferry to Spectacle Island. It will leave ON TIME and will not wait for late island-goers. No refunds.
The ferry will depart Spectacle Island at 8:00 pm, with a scheduled return to Boston at 8:30pm. Please note that the Harbor can be busy in the evening, which can cause unforeseen delays.
Other important information:
- Walk-ups are accepted for private boaters.
- Please leave pets and outside alcohol at home
- Rain date should either event be cancelled due to weather is August 28th
BRATO at Spectacle Menu
- Kettle Chips and Dip: Pimento Cheese, Caramelized Onion + Bacon
- Striped Bass Ceviche: Pickled Chiles, Spiced Tortilla Chips
- Lobster Guacamole: Pickled Red Onion, Lobster Crema, Tortilla Chips
- Black Bean + Avocado Taco Salad Wrap
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Wrap: Bleu Cheese, Romaine, Pickled Red Onion, Warm Flour Tortilla
- Roast Beef Wedge Salad Wraps: Iceberg, Tomato, Bacon, Avocado, Bleu Cheese Dressing, Warm Flour Tortilla