Saturday, Jan 18, 2020 10:00a -
50 Milk St
Boston, MA 02109
Join Zephyr and Alec Lai for a workshop on How to Be Successful in 2020. We're here to set goals, kickstart your motivation, and prepare you to meet new people and new successes.
It's the start of a new year, and it's the perfect time to reframe your mindset. Build yourself up to achieve your goals in 2020. With a little planning and a little psychology, you'd be surprised at how much can get done. Register at http://SucceedWithZephyr.eventbrite.com
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• How to network and meet new people quickly and effectively
• How to build strong and fruitful personal and professional relationships
• How to motivate people and yourself to succeed
• How to read the situation in a room and a negotiation
• How to use advanced techniques like neuro-linguistic programming, network theory, etc. to enhance your everyday life
• How to use techniques inspired by magicians, chefs, CEOs, dating coaches, entrepreneurs, and models to change your interactions
This will be a hands-on workshop, with plenty of opportunity for practice. Each participant will learn two basic magic tricks ✨ , a free recipe 🍝, and complimentary access to a Zephyr networking event 🤝
Admission price includes the six-hour workshop and the freebies listed above.
• Admission for 1 - $68
• Admission for 2 - $110 (Bring a friend!)
• Early Bird for 1 - $48 (until Dec 14th)
Zephyr Business Services provides support services for small businesses and entrepreneurs. From data analytics and strategic advice to social media management, Zephyr is your personal sidekick, ready to help you make small business a breeze. Learn more at http://zephyr.business
Alec Lai is a serial entrepreneur, MIT alumnus, and motivational speaker, who speaks on innovative ways to understand the world around you. An "applied social analyst," Alec comes up with new ways to view and change the world around you, including discussions on topics such as power, influence, motivation, and growth. Alec also loves to cook (he dreams to be on Masterchef one day), and he's a street sleight-of-hand magician. More information and contact available at http://aleclai.com