https://p.ridj-it.com/app/trips-search?id=48942 Wellington (Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA)
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
Jennings Peak and Sandwich Mountain (or Sandwich Dome as some call it), are 3,440 ft and 3,993 ft mountains respectively in Sandwich, NH in the White Mountains. Both of these mountains are on the 52 With A View list for their, you guessed it, excellent views!
Length: 8 miles
Elevation gain: 2,600 ft
Mandatory gear list
1) Winter hiking boots; no 3-season boots for this hike, please.
4) Waterproof pants and core
5) Multiple non-cotton layers
6) Non-cotton socks
7) 2 liters of water to be insulated inside of your backpack
8) Sandwich plus snacks
9) Hat and waterproof gloves
10) A real bag to carry all of your stuff
11) A copy of the trail (Yes, you need this: https://www.gaiagps.com/public/ftW7FTKC7jSoQ91uRe8N3rwm)
12) Headlamp or flashlight
13) If snowshoes are needed, I will update everyone and we will have an easy rental option
This hike is good for those who hike regularly and have winter hiking experience. Do not make this your first winter hike - you will not be allowed to attend. This trip is limited in the number of non-carpoolers who can join since our community is based on accessibility. Don't ask to increase the number of NCPs, because I won't. Please write your experience once you join if your Ridj-it profile does not have an extensive history. You must do aerobic exercise regularly. I love questions - please ask me if you have any because everyone who's prepared deserves to have a great day outside.