Wednesday, Dec 15, 2021 2:00p -
Tuesday, Dec 07, 2021 5:00p
Menino Building Lobby, Boston Medical Center
840 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02118
Social Good, Sports & Active Life
You can take steps to prevent head and neck cancer or catch it early! Join us for a free screening and education from BMC doctors and care team members in the Menino Building Lobby (840 Harrison Avenue) at BMC! Everyone is welcome.
- Get a short physical exam, with a focus on screening for head and neck cancer.
- Learn about more options for quitting smoking.
- Get information on head and neck cancer prevention, diagnosis, and treatment
- Meet with our experts from programs such as Nutrition, Clinical Trials, Patient Navigation, Patient Support Services, and the Tobacco Treatment Program.
- Sign up for health insurance - we'll guide you through the process!
- Get scheduled for a follow-up appointment if you need one.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
This event is totally free, with no co-pays or out-of-pocket expenses for services. Free parking will also be available to participants at the 710 Albany Garage.
If you have any questions, call 617-638-2362.