Tuesday, Sep 25, 2018 8:00a -
Wednesday, Sep 26, 2018 6:00p
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02116
DPharm is where the clinical trials industry gathers to report on the latest disruptive and innovative projects to advance clinical trials.
DPharm 2018 is the year of patient data ownership, all things digital, and new approaches to optimize clinical systems. Co-chairs Dr Sylke Poehling, SVP and Global Head, Strategy, Portfolio and Clinical Operations, Roche, Dr Andreas Koester, VP and Global Head, Janssen Clinical Innovation, Janssen, and Craig Lipset, Head of Clinical Innovation, RandD, Pfizer, Inc, host 70+ speakers, who are challenging conventional thinking and inspiring new ideas to reduce the burden on patients, investigators and sites. DPharm is divided into the following sections: keynotes, strategic level talks, pharma innovation reporting, new and advanced technologies, patient data access and ownership, digital biomarkers, digital/virtual trials, AI/machine learning, clinical research as a care option (CRAACO), and service as a disruptor in RandD. DPharm also has a pre-conference day dedicated to all things mobile and sensors in clinical trials, which is chaired by Dr Dan Karlin, Head of Clinical, Informatics, and Regulatory Strategy, Digital Medicine, Pfizer.
- is a TED-style event showcasing innovations from leading Pharma RandD practitioners and from other industries.
- underscores the promise and challenge of innovation in advancing drug development.
- features new models and collaborations to get therapeutics to patients faster.
- features the full spectrum of clinical research options and utilizes insights more appropriately.
- is dedicated to challenging creative solutions and finding a way to implement them.
- explores to whom companies are being disruptive and to gain a better understanding of the impact on clinical trials.
From experienced radical thinkers to those new in the trenches are all welcome!
Pharma and Biotech rate: USD 2095.0
Standard Industry rate: USD 2095.0
Academic / Non-profit / Govt. rate: USD 1047.5
Speakers: Andreas Koester MD PhD, Craig Lipset MBA, Sylke Poehling PhD, Murray Abramson MD, Chip Bell, Carolyn Brehm, Jennifer Byrne, Aneesh Chopra, Andy Coravos, Esther Dyson, Richie Etwaru, Felipe Feijoo PhD, Cindy Geoghegan, Rob Goodwin, Christian Gossens PhD MBA, Gary Grabow, Shwen Gwee, Judy Hung MD, Jonathan Jackson PhD, Mark Johnston, Hassan Kadhim, Joseph Kim MBA, Harlan Krumholz MD, Michael Ku, Jacob LaPorte PhD, Sarah Luijpers, Arjun Manrai PhD, Kelly McKee, Amy Nordo, Indrek Onnik, Ulo Palm, Chandra Ramanathan PhD MBA, Dan Rothman, Jessica Scott MD JD, Mark Scrimshire, Michelle Shogren, Kim Smyth MBA, Jaydev Thakkar MBA, Bill Thornton MBA, John Varaklis, Amy Zwaniger
Category: Conferences | Science, Health and Medicine | Pharmaceuticals