Saturday, Jul 31, 2021 9:15a -
Franklin Park (School Master Hill)
1 Circuit Drive
Dorchester, MA 02121
Classes, Date Idea, Meetup, Sports & Active Life
Yoga in Franklin Park is celebrating 7 years of hosting accessible and inclusive classes in Franklin Park on School Master Hill. School Master Hill is located midway on Circuit Drive on the same side of the street as the golf course. Join Linda Wellness Warrior for Outdoor Vinyasa-based yoga with modifications under the trees, incorporating elements of nature. This class is geared towards mixed levels, for students new to yoga and students with more practice. No Experience Required.
Co-Sponsored by 4 Corners Yoga and Wellness and Franklin Park Coalition
Arrive 9:15 am
Class begins at 9:30 am
Class Ends 10:30 am
*IMPORTANT* If inclement weather, the outdoor class is canceled, there will be an opportunity to take it virtually.
COVID-19 recommendations from the Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention and the city of Boston the following measures will be enforced:
* Participants must bring their own equipment that may include a towel, shower curtain, blanket, or yoga mat.
* Participants will be 6 feet apart and will remain on their yoga mat for the duration of the class.
* The instructor will mark spaces 6 feet apart prior to the start of class.
* Participants will be responsible for cleaning their mat once they return home or bring cleaning supplies with them to clean their mat at the conclusion of each class.
* If participants wish to communicate with the instructor before or after class, they will do so following socially distant guidelines and/or wear a mask.
Hand sanitizer will be available and will be placed on the sidewalk next to the instructor. For questions and additional information, please email email@example.com
Video of how to get there https://tinyurl.com/Lwwsmh