The primary goal of this class is to achieve better results from the creative work we do. Whether you are writing the brief, approving it, or using it to evaluate creative, this class will teach you how to:
- Think more strategically
- Be curious and ask better questions to identify relevant insights
- See through the eyes of the customer
- Get the best strategic thinking out of your team
- You’ll leave with the knowledge you need to develop exciting and impactful briefs that inspire great creative work.
Some of the topics we’ll cover in the class include:
- Purpose and role of the creative brief; who should develop it, use it and manage it
- Understanding the motivators and behaviors of customers
- Using Mindmapping for understanding the barriers and overcoming obstacles
- Writing through the eyes of your customer
- Analyzing the competition to find the most differentiating positioning
- Using the brief to inspire the creative team
- Techniques for evaluating and selling the creative based on the brief
***Only 4 spots left.