https://www.beer-wine.com/classj01 Beer & Wine Hobby
155 New Boston St, Unit T
Woburn, MA 01801
< 21, Alcohol, Date Idea, Meetup, Social Good
Beer & Wine Hobby`s Introductory Winemaking Class is for the beginner wishing to learn the fundamental basics of making wine at home from fresh fall Juices and Grapes at only a fraction of the cost of commercial wines. This is a 90 minute class for the beginner wishing to learn the fundamental basics of making wine at home!
In this introductory class students learn:
- Basic equipment necessary for home winemaking
- Proper sanitization and equipment storage
- Winemaking methods
- The differences between fresh grapes and juice
- How to properly craft, preserve and stabilize wines
- Selecting corks, bottles and bottling procedures
Reference materials provided.
Pre-registration is required and will be on a first-come first-served basis. Classes are held at our store location in Woburn, Massachusetts.
Students must be 21 years of age to participate in course. Students may register up through the day of the class provided the class is not full.