https://p.ridj-it.com/app/trip-detail?id=94605 Wellington (Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA)
Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
Good for Groups, Meetup, Social Good, Sports & Active Life
You will be asked to select one of two pick-up points on this route:
Pick-up point #1: Wellington Station (MBTA Orange Line), 101 Rivers Edge Dr, Medford, MA 02155
Pick-up point #2: Salem (New Hampshire) Park & Ride, Fairmont Rd, Salem, NH 03079
Bus rules and requirements:
1) Booking and ID: You must purchase your ticket online, here. No cash will be accepted. You must also bring positive identification that matches your Ridj-it confirmation order.
2) Foods and beverages: In an effort to maintain cleanliness of the bus, and out of respect to the bus driver and others, we ask that you exercise caution in preventing spills when consuming foods and beverages. Please avoid items that are messy and/or emit strong odors. Only beverages in covered containers and foods that are wrapped or in containers will be allowed.
3) Trash: Your personal trash cannot be left behind. Trash items, including waste from foods and beverages, must be taken with you properly disposed outside of the bus.
4) Respect: You are sharing a vehicle with others, so please be mindful of your volume and space.
5) Masks are not required. We ask that you respect each passenger's decision with regards to masking.
Leave Wellington Station: 6:15 AM
Arrive Salem Park & Ride:6:45 AM; Leave 6:50 AM
Arrive Flume Gorge: 8:25 AM; Leave 8:30 AM
Arrive Falling Waters Trailhead: 8:35 AM; Leave 8:45 AM
Arrive Cannon Mountain: 8:50 AM; Leave 8:55 AM
Arrive AMC Highland Center: 9:15 AM
Leave AMC Highland Center: 5:00 PM
Arrive Cannon Mountain: 5:25 PM; Leave 5:30 PM
Arrive Lafayette Place Campground (under the tunnel/across road from Falling Waters): 5:35 PM; Leave 5:40 PM
Arrive Flume Gorge: 5:45 PM; Leave 5:50 PM
Arrive Salem Park & Ride: 7:30 PM
Arrive Wellington Station: 8:00 PM
Your activities and safety
When you and your party board the bus, our staff will collect the following information:
1) Your planned drop-off point
2) Your activity plans for the day
You are 100% responsible for bringing the correct gear and supplies for your planned activity. Please research your goal for the day before booking your bus ticket so that you may be confident you are engaging in an appropriate activity. Click here if you're looking for things to do.
You will receive a Ridj-it credit if you cancel 72 hours or more before the trip's departure time. Any cancellations made after that are non-refundable. In the event of a total washout due to storm and rain, Ridj-it will issue a 100% refund along with a notice two days ahead of time. The White Mountain Flyer, not riders, decide if the trip date should be canceled for weather reasons.
The White Mountain Flyer will leave comments on this page to update riders when the bus is leaving. Although there is a set schedule, the comment section will allow us to maintain contact with riders while providing updates as internet connection is available.