goo.gl/u24t5c Lamplighter Brewing Co.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Alcohol, Food, Party
It was a hot summer, it was a fun summer, and it does not need to end...just yet.
Starting at 5 p.m. on Thursday, September 21, Lamplighter Brewing Co. will be turning the taproom into Camp Lamp; expect a scene filled with food, arts & crafts, talent show, movie screening of our inspiration behind this beer, and, of course, BEER, really really good BEER.
Head Brewer Tyler got a bundle of wet hops from the amazing folks at Four Star Farms, Inc., and these beauties went into the first ever Wet Hop Cambridge Summer - a delicate, floral, and balanced Pale Ale centered around the harvest. With biscuity maltiness, smooth but firm bitterness, and the distinct and amazing aroma of wet hops, this beer is going to be the perfect transition from summer to fall.
Come celebrate the end of a magical season and the release of an incredible beer.
The Last Day of Summer Camp Schedule:
- Beer and Can Release @ 5 p.m. in the taproom and retail counter area.
- Munch Mobile Kitchen Pop-Up @ 6 to 9 p.m.
- Frienship Bracelet making, all night long.
- Talent Show, show us your best dance moves, all night long, for your chance to win canned vegetables. yum.
- Last Chance Dance - find someone special in the bar and ask them to dance. What happens at summer camp, stays at summer camp.
- Movie Screening of Wet Hot American Summer starting at 8 p.m. and on repeat until we close (yaaaay).