We’re running this panel as an online event via Zoom. We’ll email the Zoom link to all the registrants shortly before the event starts.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s hard enough for startups to raise money in a healthy economy, let alone during challenging times brought on by COVID-19.
- How does this affect you as entrepreneurs?
- Do you want to know how the current situation is impacting angel investing?
- How are angels reacting to the current climate - are they still looking at new investment opportunities?
- What does this new climate mean for valuations?
- What practical advice & resources do angels have for startups looking for financing on how best to weather this situation?
Hear from experienced angel investors from top angel groups in the Boston area.
A significant portion of this conversation will be dedicated to answering your questions live.
Angels & VCs:
Managing Director at Launchpad Venture Group & Chair at ACA
More speakers to be announced.
By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional, educational and/or marketing materials.
TCN events are open to entrepreneurs and investors only, or approved guests of TCN. Service providers of any type must join TCN as a Sponsor. Email email@example.com