Friday, May 29, 2020 7:30p -
Aeronaut Brewing Company
14 Tyler Street
Somerville, MA 02143
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food, Virtual & Streaming
With our taproom doors closed, we've certainly been missing our Foods Hub friends, Carolicious and Somerville Chocolate, and we know we're not alone in these sorrows!
We've decided to get the gang together to host a special one-night-only beer dinner. Designed to be enjoyed from the comfort of your home, each beer dinner ticket ($46.50) includes (4) 16oz. AERONAUT beers, (2) delicious Pabellon rice bowls from Carolicious, and (4) different 1oz craft chocolate bars from Eric at Somerville Chocolate. Night-of, join us via zoom for a meet & greet with our brewers, Las Carolinas, and Somerville Chocolate to talk all things collaboration, beer & food pairings, and more!
Purchase your ticket today and pick up the goods on FRI 05/29 between 2-6:30PM at the brewery. The meet & greet zoom chat will begin promptly at 7:30PM that night.
ZOOM LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83830084785
A little more on this evening's offerings...
(4) 16oz. AERONAUT beers, tied up in (1) mixed 4-PK including:
(1) Passionfruit Sour Planet -- a tart sour exploding with fruity flavor!
(1) Robot Crush -- award-winning crushable American pilsner!
(1) Double Hop Hop -- hazy, juicy NE-style x2IPA!
(1) Tiny Moons -- brand-new rye pale ale, slight spice & fruity hops!
(2) CAROLICIOUS Pabellon bowls. Each Venezuelan bowl contains the below. Skipping meat or dairy? Request a vegetarian or vegan bowl in the check-out!
Spicy shredded beef
Pico de gallo
Signature basil sauce
(4) small-batch SOMERVILLE CHOCOLATE bars, including:
(1) 1oz. Madagascar 73% dark chocolate
(1) 1oz. Beer fermented Colombian 65% dark chocolate [Cacao grown in the Sierra Nevada region of Colombia, roasted nibs were fermented together with Aeronaut's Cocoa Sutra beer (roughly 2 weeks), returned to Somerville Chocolate, dried out, and refined into chocolate]
(1) 1oz. Chili Arhuacos 75% dark chocolate [Colombian cacao grown by the Arhuacos community, topped with powdered fermented chili and garlic, an inclusion prepared by Tasting Counter restaurant]
(1) 1oz. Apple smoked Dominican 65% dark chocolate [Dominican cacao from Finca Elvesia plantation, smoked over apple wood while in the nib state]