The first Virtual Cooking Class of 2021, featuring Olive Connection’s favorite olive oils, vinegars and other specialty ingredients!
Join personal chef and cooking class instructor Jill of @cuarantinecookingclasses for a delicious series of virtual classes, starting January 31st from 5pm-7pm.
With special guests...
• Olive Connection Owner Carol Sapoznik will talk about her favorite oils, vinegars and other specialty ingredients.
• Our partner Lily Leedom, founder of Duxbury Saltworks, will talk about her pure, hand-harvested sea salt from the pristine waters of Duxbury Bay in Massachusetts.
The menu features:
Sliders Three Ways, Salad with Homemade Red Wine Vinaigrette & Bloody Marys (Virgin available, too!)
These are no ordinary sliders. You will make three flavors, using specialty toppings available at Olive Connection:
* The French Onion Soup (sweet caramelized onions with gruyere cheese),
* The Bacon Cheeseburger (bacon pepper dip with sharp cheddar cheese), and
* The Diner Burger (portabello mushroom tapenade with Swiss cheese).
For the Bloody Marys -- make them as spicy or light as you would like -- but don't forget to garnish with Castelvetrano olives and hand-harvested sea salt from Duxbury Saltworks.