Thursday, May 28, 2020 6:00p -
Harpoon Beer Hall
306 Northern Ave
Boston, MA 02210
Alcohol, Food, History, Virtual & Streaming
Take part in in a chocolate and beer tasting from the comfort of your home! Our friends at Taza Chocolate paired four of their delicious chocolates with four of our beers. Snag a ticket, pick-up your chocolate and beer pack from the Harpoon Beer Hall, and join us on May 28th at 6PM for a Virtual Chocolate and Beer Tasting! During the virtual event, a Taza Chocolate Specialist and a Harpoon Beer Hall representative will go through a curated tasting, as well as tell the history and background of both Harpoon and Taza and the processes behind each product.
- Harpoon IPA w/ the Classic Almond Milk Chocolate
- Clown Shoes Lil’ Crispy w/ the Guajillo Chili Chocolate
- Clown Shoes Mocha Sombrero w/ the Coffee Disc
- Harpoon Dragonweisse w/ Raspberry Crunch
How To Receive Your Pack: Show us your ticket at the Harpoon Beer Hall. All packs are available for pick up at the Harpoon Beer Hall during operating hours (11am-6pm) starting Tuesday 5/26- Thursday 5/28. Your pack will be brought out to you at the main entrance of the Harpoon Beer Hall at 306 Northern Ave, Boston MA. Pull up to the red tents and a staff member will greet you – then stay in your car while you wait and we’ll bring it right to your vehicle!
Tickets are $40 and include:
- 1 mixed 4-pack of beer
- 1 Harpoon sampling glass
- 4 full size packs of Taza chocolate
- Invite to a Beer and Chocolate tasting party on Zoom (Invite will be sent out 1 day prior to the event!)