About This Workshop
The User Experience Designer (UXD) plays a critical role in today’s Experience Economy. With digital, human-centered products and services at the forefront of this economy, this workshop aims at understanding humans on a fundamental level as it applies to design, how to perform user research and testing as part of an iterative design cycle along with various design processes and who is involved. Additionally, students will learn core UX concepts and terminology, practice research, sketching and design thinking skills, and leave with a digital prototype.
- A working knowledge of how humans interact with digital products and services
- An understanding of who’s who in the discipline of UX
- Various design processes you can apply in real life
- Design artifacts from practicing a design thinking exercise
- Practical research, sketching and testing skills
- A clickable/tappable digital prototype user research and user testing