Tuesday, Oct 30, 2018 5:00p -
Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School
147 Pond Street
Franklin, Massachusetts 02038
$20.00 - 25.00
Food, Kid Friendly
The United Regional Chamber of Commerce (URCC) will be hosting its 29th annual Taste of the Region, a fun-filled celebration of great-tasting food as well as fabulous silent auction items and raffles on Tuesday, October 30 at Tri-County Regional Vocational High School, 147 Pond Street, Franklin, MA, from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
The URCC encompasses 16 communities and they are hoping to have vendors from every one of them.
Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door and there will be a cash bar.
At the event, participants will be able to vote on their favorites – the best sweet, the best savory, and the best presentation.
The Chamber will be collecting non-perishable food items for the Franklin Food Pantry.
Here is the list of confirmed participants. The list will grow between now and October 30th.
• 3 Restaurant, Franklin
• 110 Grill, opening in November in Wrentham
• The Branches, North Attleboro
• Commonwealth BBQ, Wrentham
• Edible Arrangements, Foxboro
• Habibi's Middle Eastern Kitchen, North Attleboro
• La Cantina Winery, Franklin
• Lake Pearl, Wrentham
• The Loft at Plainridge Park Casino, Plainville
• Norton Country Club, Norton
• Oven Essence Bakery, North Attleborough
• Restaurant 45, Medway
• Rhapsody Victorian Coffee House, Franklin
• Tri-County Regional High School, Franklin
Please contact the URCC for tickets at 508-316-0861 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Tickets can also be purchased on line by searching 2018 Taste of the Region at Eventbrite.
Tickets in Advance: USD 20.00,
Tickets at the Door: USD 25.00