Sunday, Jan 21, 2018 11:00a -
Fort Hill Bar and Grill
2805 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02119
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food, Music
Fort Hill Bar & Grill presents a weekly Sunday Brunch featuring Dominican and American classics and great live music from 11am to 3pm. Join us Sunday, January 21st, for "Bey & Brunch" featuring local Berklee alum, Jenny Jones, and her band, "Black Owned".
"Upgrade" your weekend with our all you can eat brunch buffet and get in "Formation" as Jenny Jones and Black Owned perform Beyonce covers that will leave you "Crazy In Love" with Houston's "Diva" who has been known to "Run The World".
Sip on our house-made "Lemonade" cocktails and get "Drunk in Love" with what is sure to be your favorite brunch of the new year. Brunch and Music Sunday is the place for food and culture in Roxbury. "Ring The Alarm" and reserve your seats for "Bey & Brunch" today! #BrunchAndMusicAtTheFort
Know Before You Go:
• The All You Can Eat Brunch Buffet is $18.00
• We will be seating guests on the hour and the half hour - if you have a specific seating time request, please email email@example.com
• Street parking is available on Washington Street and MLK Boulevard, with additional parking available on the neighboring Valentine and Thornton Streets
• Cash and Credit Cards are accepted forms of payment
• 18% Gratuity applied to all checks for parties of 6 or more people