25 School St
Boston, MA 02108
Meetup, Outside, Party, Sports & Active Life
Midnight Runners! Are you ready to tear up the streets of Boston again?!
Join us for our completely FREE 5 mile Bootcamp Run, and let's get back to running and working out along the Charles to some awesome party tunes!
EVENT FORMAT & PACE: We will be running a ~5 mile route around the river with 5 stops for bodyweight exercises. Target pace will be between approx. 7:00 min/mile to 9:30 min/mile. To truly enjoy the night, you must be capable of comfortably running the indicated distance.
CHECK IN: Please arrive at least 10 min early to drop any bags and check in for the event. When you arrive to Scholars, re-open this page and tap the "Check-in" button!
MEETING LOCATION: Scholars American Bistro & Cocktail Lounge (School St.)
CLOSEST T STATIONS:
Downtown Crossing (Orange/Red)
Park Street (Red/Green)
Government Center (Blue/Green)
KICK OFF: 7pm sharp!
BAG DROP: The bag drop is available 15 mins before and after the run to store/pick up any belongings. There is no bag drop option if you are late and you won't be able to collect your stuff if you finish early.
WHAT TO WEAR: Any comfortable running outfit (but your Mizuno Midnight Runners shirt would be great if you have one 😉)
COVID-19 SAFETY Requirements:
- PRE-REGISTRATION is required by RSVP'ing to this event within the Heylo app prior to the run.
- CHECK-IN via the Heylo app upon arrival is required to join the run.
- NO COVID SYMPTOMS. If you feel sick, please stay home.
The MR Crew
P.S. PLEASE NOTE:
1. This event is strictly for 21+ year olds only.
2. All of our events involve running and exercise that may cause injury – you participate at your own risk.
3. Images and videos may be captured during our events. By participating in our events, you agree that photos & videos of you may be published online: on our Facebook page, website, Instagram account or other media and publicity material.
4. Any personal belongings brought to an event are left entirely at the participant's own risk. There is no secure bag drop, and due to the nature of the events, not all baggage can be kept secure at all times.