Tuesday, May 04, 2021 9:00a -
Thursday, Sep 30, 2021 7:00p
The Street Chestnut Hill
33 Boylston Street
Chestnut Hill, MA
Sports & Active Life
Join us at The Street all summer long for safe, socially distanced outdoor fitness classes. Class will take place on The Green outside of Shake Shack (49 Boylston Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467). In the case of inclement weather, class will be moved to Suite #5510, located between lululemon and Shake Shack (look for the big blue doors!). Attendees will be notified of location change by studio / instructors.
Sign-up is required. Classes will operate at a minimized capacity to ensure a safe and socially distanced experience and will follow all MA COVID guidelines.
*To reserve a spot in any of the below classes, you must purchase and register in advance. Sign up here
– 5pm - 6pm: Flow & Build Yoga with Wendy ($20)
– 11am - 11:50am: FitMOM Bootcamp with Healthworks *pre & post-natal safe ($20)
– 4:30pm - 5:30pm: Yoga Sculpt with Jess ($FREE)
– 7pm - 7:45pm: Outdoor LED Light HIIT with Two Toned Training ($30)
– 9am-9:45am: Outdoor Cardio Dance with TRILLFIT ($20)
– 10am - 11am: Yoga with Higher Love Yoga Project ($20)
PARTNERS AND CLASS DESCRIPTIONS
• Flow & Build Yoga with Wendy ($20):
A 60-minute practice that combines yoga moves with strength training and mobility work for a full-body workout. Led by Wendy Rue Williams of Higherlove Yoga Project.
• FitMOM Bootcamp with Healthworks ($20):
Whether you want to stay in shape during pregnancy or get back into a fitness routine after, this class will provide you with a workout that is both challenging and safe in a supportive environment with other moms. Non-mobile children welcome to attend!
• Yoga Sculpt with Jess ($FREE):
A beat-based, yoga-inspired bodyweight workout that will get your heart rate up, led by Jessica Parlon of Higherlove Yoga Project.
• Two Toned Training LED Light HIIT ($30):
An electric experience with LED lights, music and a killer workout. This 45 minute bodyweight/HIIT class is a unique workout experience for all fitness levels led by dynamic sister duo, Shai + Leah Douty of Two Toned Training.
• TRILLFIT Dance Cardio ($20):
TRILLFIT’s signature dance class blends Beyonce-worthy choreography (we love a good twerk sesh) with multiple rounds of HIIT, to sweat your way to a tighter, toned body. Sneakers Required. All levels welcome!
• Saturday Yoga with Higher Love Yoga Project ($20):
Classes will rotate between 60 minute Weekend Warrior Power Vinyasa, Flow & Build and Yoga Sculpt, led by Raquel Frisardi, Wendy Rue Williams and Jessica Parlon of Higherlove Yoga Project.
Classes will operate at a minimized capacity to ensure a safe and socially distanced experience. All Massachusetts COVID guidelines will be followed.