As one of our favorite Bostonians once said, "She works hard for her money, so hard for it, honey." Sadly, no matter how hard we work, the wage gap still remains - but new policies might soon help change that in Massachusetts.
Come learn about how these policies, improved negotiating skills, and company-led initiatives are combining to make the workforce more equal - in Boston and beyond.
Our panel of cross-industry experts will:
- Share details of the Pay Equity bill
- Explain what it can mean for you as a new or continuing employee or hiring manager in MA
- Give strategies for advocating for your worth and getting paid what you deserve
- Lydia Bowers: Founder, Dear People Ops
- Nina Joan Kimball: Partner, Kimball Brousseau LLP
- Jennifer Irvine: Director of Marketing and Business Development, Bowditch & Dewey, LLP