Join us for the #MMHouse Fitness Fun Day!
This Saturday afternoon (9/26) we’ll be exercising using some of our favorite workouts (plus fun activities & games) and you can join us!
We have two tracks available for your training goals:
1. The classic #MMHouse Workout, a full body fitness & flexiblity training program... extended to include time for games and goal setting! (Info on the #MMHouse Workout below!)
2. Acro & Gymnastics training program, where we’ll teach you different drills and warm ups you can do to develop your acrobatic and gymnastics skills (like Cartwheels, backbends, jumps, and handstands.)
For both tracks we can accommodate different levels of fitness and experience
1. Intro — for those just getting started and want to train with a supportive coach, at an easier pace
2. Progressive — for those who are already active, but want to learn how to master our exercises through step-by-step instruction
3. Experienced — for those who are looking for an intense fitness experience and to prepare for high-level athletic activities and/or dance performance
Bring your pod & each member saves $5
All MA guidelines will be followed:
All individual participants will wear masks & remain 6 ft apart.
Participants who come in a pod will be taught to assist each other & will not need 6 ft separation
Pod discount program: Now that it’s getting cold out, we know that stay active in quarantine is even easier when you have people training towards the Same goals! Bring your family, roommates, friends, etc that you are planning to be in contact with... you can train together, learn how to spot teach others, and support each other towards your goals!
Each person who invites a member of their pod gets $5 off and that pod member also gets $5 off as well! To claim — select the pod member option at check out and let us know who is in your pod!
If you do not have a pod already or are interested in learning how to join or create a pod... let us know, we are happy to help share how we built ours.
** We will be holding class at an outdoor space near public transportation, with convenient street parking available nearby
** Exact address to be provided after you register
Make sure to bring:
** Clothes and shoes you can be active in (and don’t mind if they get a little dirty!)
**Optional: Mat or another item to put on the ground for you to exercise on, otherwise everything can be done on grass!
Space will be limited. To secure your spot — register here!
Our #MMHouse workouts utilize director Anara Frank’s philosophy of Full-body Fitness & Flexibility, as a path to achieving a variety of personal goals. Through our instructional videos, we will teach you new skills that build coordination, extension, and technique-- and as well as how to adapt them to your specific needs. We will not only show you how to safely warm-up, stretch your muscles and open the areas around your joints... but also how to lift your heart rate, make you sweat, and engage each muscle in your body. The full-body concept will help you increase your strength in multiple areas simultaneously--especially in the essential but under-developed stabilizer muscles-- helping you achieve results you never had imagined possible.