In an effort to bring Boston’s leading female entrepreneurs together to support and empower one another, The Handle Bar and its owner Jessica Fracalossi will host a one-of-a-kind Like a Boss shopping event on Sunday, February 26th at the studio’s Harvard Square location. Guests are invited to meet, mingle, and shop the work of nine of Boston's most empowering female entrepreneurs.
From greeting cards to footwear, the studio will transform from a place to sweat to a place to shop! Local talents at the event will include:
• Holly Nichols, a fashion illustrator who utilizes her illustrations in creative campaigns for leading brands in the fashion and beauty industries
• TIEM, a new footwear brand aiming to complement the recent explosion in boutique athletic fashion, which launched with a cycling shoe that will redefine your ride
• Calliope Paperie, a curated collection of beautiful and sassy greeting cards and stationery
• Paridaez, a minimalistic, transformative women's clothing line perfect for work, fitness or an evening out
• Booty by Brabants, a fitness and fashion brand that offers textured workout leggings and stylish active wear
• Whim Events, a boutique wedding planning, floral design and styling studio, focused on making wedding planning as effortless and joyful as the day itself
• The Handle Bar, an indoor cycling studio that boasts three locations in Boston
Even the entertainment will be courtesy of a local female entrepreneur. DJ Nora of DJour Entertainment, a collective of female DJs, will be spinning tracks while the ladies peruse the goods and sip on fresh juices from female-run juice company, Nourish Your Soul.
So, gather up the ladies because what’s better than an afternoon of shopping, music and girl power?!