www.godfreyhotelboston.com The Godfrey Hotel Boston
505 Washington St
Boston, MA 02111
The Godfrey Hotel Boston kicks off their Holiday Pop-Up Series on November 9, 2019 in the hotel’s lobby. Throughout the months of November and December, the hotel will be hosting pop-up shops every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. offering guests and locals in Downtown Crossing’s shopping and lifestyle hub a selection of products from Boston-born companies. Designed to help Godfrey's guests and Boston natives discover thoughtful gifts uniquely made in New England, the pop-ups will feature an assortment of locally made and beloved items ranging from luxury handmade knits to cocktail kits and specialty baked dog treats for furry friends.
The Holiday Pop Up Series will feature the following stores throughout November and December from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.:
• Saturday, November 9: Bedlam Street
• Saturday, November 16: 9000Things
• Saturday, November 23: Third Piece + PolkaDog Bakery
• Saturday, November 30: Rusty and Ingrid Creative Company
• Saturday, December 7: Crush Boutique
• Saturday, December 14: Sarah Bertochi
• Saturday, December 21: Sheperd’s Run Jewelry + Basic Batch Donuts
For those looking to wind down from the holiday stress, the Lobby Bar across from the pop-up opens daily at 4:00 p.m. and features seaonal fall/winter cocktails. The Godfrey Hotel Boston invites guests and locals to add a little bit of Boston under their trees this year. For more information on the Holiday Pop-Up Series or The Godfrey Hotel Boston, please visit www.godfreyhotelboston.com.