https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shop-talk-a-panel-series-on-retail-today-tickets-440852039317 Echelon Seaport Innovation Center
135 Seaport Boulevard
Boston, MA 02210
Business & Professional, Innovation, Lectures & Conferences, Shopping
You are invited! Join The Retail Darwin for the first installment of Shop Talk, a panel series about retail today. Hosted by the Retail Experience & Incubation team at WS Development, Shop Talk will turn to industry leaders and experts for conversations about the post-pandemic impact on the consumer experience and physical retail market. All of the panelists have been a part of The Current in Seaport and some topics they will cover will include experiential shopping, omnichannel marketing, small business opportunities, founder stories and much more. Their first panel will feature the following esteemed guests:
· Nicky Bandera, founder of Project Paulie
· Melissa Ben-Ishay, founder of Baked by Melissa
· Adriana Carrig, founder and CEO of Little Words Project
· Kassia Davis, founder of KADA and Executive Chairwoman of PF Flyers
· Rachael Shtifter, CEO of PARLR, PARLR Brand Studio, and Sleepy Tie
· Moderator: Ariel Foxman, GM of Boston Seaport and former Editor in Chief of InStyle
Come to mingle, network, and learn from some of the most innovative thinkers in the retail space. Light bites and refreshments will be served.
Location: Please note, the Innovation Center at The Echelon Center is at 133 Seaport Boulevard. Guests are invited to enter the Echelon courtyard and check in at the interior lobby desk. Guests will be escorted upstairs to the event space. RSVP is encourages, the event is free and open to the public, space permitting.