Thursday, Dec 06, 2018 6:30a -
Sunday, Dec 09, 2018 1:00a
Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Food, Kid Friendly, Sports & Active Life
Day 1: SWEAT
December 6, 6:30 AM – 7:30 AM
We are kicking off Day 1 of THE 4 DAYS OF FENWAY with the co-leaders of the November Project Boston - Emily Saul and Chris Capozzi!
On Thursday, December 6, meet Emily and Chris at Caffè Nero Fenway (1375 Boylston Street) for a community workout in the Emerald Necklace.
Don't worry about being cold because their workout will be challenging. Expect running, body-weight circuits and a lot of sweating. But keep in mind that it can be scaled to all fitness levels.
As an added bonus, it's also totally FREE. Including post-workout, when 100 participants will receive free coffee cards from Caffè Nero and socks from us. You know, so you can keep running around The Fenway.
Day 2: EAT, DRINK, SHOP
December 7th, 8 AM – 10 PM
Day 2 of THE 4 DAYS OF FENWAY is our winter version of The Fenway Fridays. In other words, retailers and restaurants throughout The Fenway neighborhood will be offering discounts, deals and in-store raffles.
We've also added DunLovely to the mix, and they will be selling greenery, mini trees and wreaths, among other things, in front of Tasty Burger. See the other participating retailers below:
Blick. In-store raffle for Faber Castell Drawing Supplies. 20% entire store for one-day-only.
Burton Snowboards. 10% discount in-store all day and raffle for a Burton 'Prize Pack'.
- Caffè Nero: FREE 12-oz brewed coffee. No purchase necessary.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: FREE chips & queso with purchase.
- Craft Beer Cellar Fenway: FREE Short Path Distillery tasting.
- Eventide Fenway: BOGO New England Clam Chowder all day.
- Fool’s Errand Boston: $50 gift card raffle. Winner picked 12/8.
- honeygrow: Holiday honeybar samples + $3 vouchers to redeem on next app order.
- The Lansdowne Pub: 20% off all food.
- Loretta's Last Call: 20% off all food.
- Mei Mei Restaurant: FREE Festivus Dumplings with order of $10 or more.
- MiniLuxe Fenway: Complimentary performance polish upgrade for any nail service booked that day.
- Pavement Coffeehouse: 20% off retail coffee bags + cookie samples.
- Saloniki Greek: Raffle for sample and app catering package for 10 people.
- Simply Barre: In-studio class package discount of 15% + a 10-class package raffle.
- Supercuts: In-salon raffle basket.
- Tiger Mama: $50 gift card raffle.
- IM Wireless (Verizon): $20-off any phone purchase. $10-off accessories. In-store Samsung TAB A 8-inch raffle.
- Wahlburgers: In-restaurant 1-FREE French Fry cards + holiday gift card special - pay $25, get $5 back.
- Wine Press Fenway: FREE tasting and floral pop-up with Berry Branch.
- Yard House: 1/2 off select apps and all pizzas.
Finally, as you get your shop on, look out for The Pow Arrangers who will be caroling throughout the neighborhood!
Day 3: EXPLORE
December 8th, 2 PM - 8 PM
Day 3 of THE 4 DAYS OF FENWAY is happening at the newly opened Burton Snowboards in The Fenway - 1327 Boylston Street.
Stop in throughout the afternoon to experience the Burton Winter Lodge. There will be bites by Fool’s Errand Boston, drinks by WanderLush and festive design by DunLovely.
Check off your holiday shopping list at Burton, from stocking stuffers like beanies and winter socks, to the winter's best snowboards and outerwear. You can also answer Fenway-themed trivia for a chance to win a pair of Burton jackets and a snowboarding trip for two.
No RSVP is required. Just show up and EXPLORE our version of a winter lodge! #burtonboston #4DaysofFenway
Day 4: STAY
December 9th, 10 PM – 1 AM
We are wrapping up THE 4 DAYS OF FENWAY with Hojoko - Boston and THE VERB HOTEL.
Sign up and stop by at 10 pm for a Holiday Karaoke Competition. For the first hour, special guest judges will listen as participants sing festive songs. At 11 pm, they will pick one singer to win a FREE night's stay at The Verb Hotel. RSVP in advance for a spot in the competition. The first 5 singers will get a Hojoko swag bag.
Festive attire is a bonus and all participants and attendees are encouraged to stick around until 1 am for a full-night of singing fun with The People's Karaoke. Hojoko will also be serving a limited-time cocktail. So, don't miss out!