https://www.tetboston.org/ 1 BLACK FALCON AVE.
1 BLACK FALCON AVE.
Festivals & Fairs
Tet in Boston is an annual Vietnamese Lunar New Year Festival organized by the Vietnamese American Community of Massachusetts (VACM) and the New England Intercollegiate Vietnamese Student Association (NEIVSA) that attracts upwards of 10,000 attendees throughout the day and more than 140 vendors. The objectives of this event are:
– To celebrate the Lunar New Year
– To preserve and promote Vietnamese and Vietnamese-American culture
– To provide an opportunity for companies and organizations to promote products and services to one of the fastest growing populations in the United States
– To raise funds to support educational and cultural programs
– To provide an opportunity for youth involvement