https://www.eventbrite.com/e/terra-wine-dinner-a-celebration-of-trentino-local-producers-tickets-122459598957 Terra at Eataly Boston (Floor 3)
800 Boylston Street
Alcohol, Date Idea, Food
Join us for very special evening on Thursday, October 15th as we host the next installment of our popular Terra Wine Dinner series!
Please note: The timing for this event will be based on your convenience & the wine dinner menu will be available anytime between 4 – 8:30 p.m. Once you purchase your tickets, a member of our restaurant team will reach out to reserve a time spot that works for you on the evening of October 15th.
Join us for very special evening on Thursday, October 15th as we host the next installment of our popular Terra Wine Dinner series! With a multi-course menu inspired by Trentino region curated by Executive Chef Dan Bazzinotti, you’ll discover rustic Italian dishes revolving around simple ingredients from local farms. Dive into hearty flavors perfect for Fall like housemade sausage, Alpine cheeses, seasonal vegetables, and sustainably-raised meat. With perfectly paired vino, you’ll learn about different varietals and the stories behind each of the wines. This region's wines have a mineral-like quality and almost two personalities reflective of the Italian & German/Austrian cultures.
Terra—Eataly Boston’s third-floor restaurant—is an energetic, sustainability-forward restaurant revolving around earthy food from the Italian wood-fired grill. Behind the food has been an abundance of high quality, fresh ingredients sourced from New England producers. With Chef Dan Bazzinotti and team at the helm, the restaurant has its own niche in the community through its rich relationships with these local producers.
As a celebration of all the magic that happens behind the scenes at Terra, we’re celebrating the best ingredients of our local producers in rich dishes from the northern Trentino region. Once you purchase your tickets a member of our restaurant team will reach out to reserve a time spot that works for you!
Nota bene: Each ticket purchase is intended for one person – this dinner will follow all CDC & state-recommended guidelines. If you wish to be seated with another ticket-holder, please let our team know when calling to confirm your reservation.
Your ticket includes:
– A multi-course, individually-plated dinner curated by Executive Chef Dan Bazzinotti
– You will be seated only with your party
– Carefully-selected wine pairings from Trentino by our beverage manager Gregg Guertin
– A perfect summer evening under the stars as you celebrate local New England producers & regional Italian cuisine
* Gratuity is not included*
– 1st Course: Canerdeli-Speck and fontina dumpling, smoked Chickering Farm chicken brodo
– 2nd Course: Due salsicce
1. Salsiccia di patate- housemade smoked pork and potato sausage, mila la grein weinkaese, crauti
2. Salsiccia cruda- housemade raw smoked sausage, pork shoulder, beef short rib, white wine, nutmeg, mustard.
– 3rd Course: Spatzle Tirolesi-stinging nettle spatzle, crema, speck alto adige
– 4th Course: Pollo Brasato- braused and grilled Chickering Farm chicken, cabbage, sweet onions, potatoes
– 5th Course: Strudel di Mele- macoun apple, golden raisins, chestnuts