Sunday, Jan 14, 2018 12:00p -
Far From The Tree Hard Craft Cider
108 Jackson St
Salem, MA 01970
Want to know the difference between brewing beer, fermentation in cider production and distilling rum, vodka, gin and absinthe? And do you want to try them all? Then come with us on an amazing walking tour of the best craft beer, cider and hand-crafted spirits in Salem!
Our tour starts off at Far From the Tree Craft Cider where you will sample their amazing ciders along with some sweet treats from A&J King Artisan Bakery. Next we'll head to Gulu Gulu Cafe to enjoy a craft beer flight over lunch. A certified cicerone will be on hand to guide you through the brewing process and tasting notes of each beer. Last stop is Deacon Giles Distillery for more tasting of rum, gin, absinthe and vodka. We'll be spending just over an hour at each location so you can purchase further drinks, cans to go and even merch! Deacon Giles also have their speak-easy Lab where crafted cocktails are made from their very own liquor!
- Guided walking tour around Salem's best craft breweries and distillery
- 3 x 4 oz tasters at Far From the Tree, 3 x 4oz beer flight at Gulu Gulu, 4 x tasters at Deacon Giles Distillery
- Guided tasting notes and behind the scenes tours
- Certified Cicerone
- Lunch at Gulu Gulu
- Sweets treats from A&J King Artisan Bakery to pair with the cider
- Over 21's only (ID is required and will be checked)
- Please drink responsibly
- Wear warm clothing and sensible shoes as we'll be walking up to 15 mins between locations