Need to Know
New Year’s Eve will feel a *bit* different this year, but we’re excited to share that we’re cooking up something special to ring in 2021 — and we hope you’ll celebrate with us!
We’re partnering with @resy #AtHomeSpecials to offer meal kits, cocktail flights, and a celebration to enjoy from the comfort of your home.
Available for pickup on Dec. 31st and Jan. 1st, only on Resy. Some home preparation is required.
As 2020 comes to a close, celebrate the end of the year with Tanám through packages that embrace both Black and Filipinx American New Year’s traditions.
The Countdown includes a five-course tiki cocktail flight with a FuFu platter, specially designed for New Year’s Eve: ($170)
- Seared duck breast rillettes with zhoug seasoned ube and kabocha
- Grilled A5 wagyu with jujube sweet & sour sauce
- Hawthorn fruit & pineapple glazed short ribs
- White truffle salt dusted phyllo triangles with crab rangoon filling
- Tanám-style shrimp toast with burong hipon & whole shrimp
- Mixed vegetable skewers
- Assorted fruit-filled karioka (round coconut rice flour donuts)
The Comeup, a New Year’s Day brunch package with Bloody Mary cocktails, lets you build your own bao bun and includes: ($85)
- Coffee rubbed pork belly
- Hoppin' John bean purée and pickled collard greens
- Bistek oxtail with caramelized toyomansi & fried shallots
- Fresh atchara (green papaya slaw)
- Mix of symbolic fruits
The Countdown & The Comeup Combo + Bonus Gift: ($210)
- Includes everything in The Countdown & The Comeup Packages
- Plus a free commemorative platter designed by Taném x QUUEENN
- Plan ahead for New Year’s Day and collect both packages on 12/31
- For menu details see the ‘About’ section or visit the series landing page