Wednesday, Jan 31, 2018 9:00a -
Thursday, Feb 01, 2018 5:00p
The Colonnade Boston Hotel
120 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02116
Across 3 content-packed days, the field’s thought leaders from AstraZeneca, Tesaro, Artios, Metabomed, Sierra Oncology and many more will be sharing their insight and lessons learned, collectively enabling the community to:
- Achieve Efficacy across Contexts: Define the key steps required to identify and therapeutically exploit robust synthetic lethal interactions that are conserved across a variety of defined contexts
- Optimize Patient Stratification: Streamline clinical trials by improving the recruitment and stratification of patients, increasing efficiency
- Apply Lessons Learned from PARP Inhibitors: Analyze key aspects of the development of PARP inhibitors through case studies, and determine how we can use these insights to advance R and D of new synthetic lethal drugs
- Exploit Key Targets of Mechanisms of Resistance: Assess the most effective methods for identifying and utilizing mechanisms of resistance to optimize cancer treatment
- Harness Bioinformatics and Computational Approaches: Exploring the latest advances in identifying clinically relevant synthetic lethal interactions from genome widescreens
Join your peers in Boston to gain unique and novel insights into methods for accelerating your synthetic lethal drug development.
Conference + 2 Workshops (Industry): USD 4097,
Conference + 1 Workshop (Industry): USD 3398,
Conference Only (Industry): USD 2799,
Workshop Only (Industry): USD 699,
Conference + 2 Workshops (Academic): USD 2868,
Conference + 1 Workshop (Academic): USD 2379,
Conference Only (Academic): USD 1959,
Workshop Only (Academic): USD 699.
Speakers: Graeme Smith - Chief Scientific Officer - Artios Pharma Ltd., J. Carl Barrett - Vice President of Translational science in Oncology - AstraZeneca, Aviad Tsherniak - Associate Director of Cancer Data Science - Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Alexandra Grassian - Senior Scientist - Epizyme, Cyril Benes - Director for the Center for Molecular Therapeutics - Mass General Center for Cancer Research, Simone Botti - CEO - Metabomed Ltd., Rene Bernards - Professor of molecular carcinogenesis - Netherlands Cancer Institute, Bill Forrester - Principal Investigator - Novartis, Dr. Mark Kowalski - Chief Medical Officer - Sierra Oncology, Jeffrey H. Hanke - Executive Vice President of Research and Development and Chief Scientific Officer - TESARO, Kevin Coleman - Executive Director Translational Research and Development Experimental Biology -, TESARO, Angelique Whitehurst - Associate Professor - UT Southwestern Medical Center, Lars Zender - Professor and Chairman of the Department of Internal Medicine VIII and Scientific Director of the Comprehensive Cancer Center - Tubingen-Stuttgart, Eytan Ruppin - Professor of Computer Science and Director of the Center of Bioinformatics and, Computational Biology (CBCB) - University of Maryland, Stephane Angers - Professor for the Faculty of Pharmacy and Dept of Biochemistry - University of Toronto, Daniel Durocher - Senior Investigator -Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute Mount Sinai Hospital.