https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sweat-for-a-cause-hiit-cycle-yoga-to-support-healthworks-community-fitness-tickets-80646502861 Healthworks Back Bay
441 Stuart Street
Social Good, Sports & Active Life
We're offering you an extra hit of endorphins this season of giving; GET a phenomenal workout & GIVE a free month membership to an underserved woman in Dorchester, Roxbury, or Mattapan.
Experience a total body 60-minute workout:
–20 minutes of HIIT w/ Katie Kaschak
–20 minutes of Cycling w/ Heather Buda
–20 minutes of Yoga w/ Sarah DiVello
After the event, enjoy light treats and well-deserved mimosas!
100% of the proceeds for this event will be donated to the Healthworks Community Fitness November 2019 Fundraising Campaign. The cost of your ticket ($30) provides a one-month free membership and additional health support to a woman living in Dorchester, Roxbury, or Mattapan.
Get your tickets here..
Learn more about Healthworks Community Fitness here.
About Healthworks Community Fitness:
Healthworks Community Fitness is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing high-quality fitness opportunities and health education for women and children in Boston neighborhoods in order to prevent and treat chronic diseases, improve health and fitness and promote well-being and empowerment.
Healthworks Community Fitness believes all women deserve access to fitness and health. At their center in Dorchester, MA, they have served over 20,000 women and children in the community since 2002.
Things to know:
– If you would like to donate more than $30 to support the cause, you are certainly welcome to let Healthworks know the day of the event.
– The bikes give you the option to clip in or wear your regular sneakers. Your choice.
– Healthworks is an all-women's gym, but this is a co-ed event. Feel invite friends, co-workers, dads, significant others.
– Members and non-members are welcome.
– Tickets are non-refundable. No exceptions.