Friday, Aug 27, 2021 9:00a -
Monday, Sep 06, 2021 5:00p
The Farm at SummitWynds
69 Summit Rd
Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Kid Friendly
August 27* 3-8pm
August 28* 3-8pm ADULTS ONLY
August 29 11am-4pm
Sept 3* 3-8pm
Sept 4* 3-8pm ADULTS ONLY
Sept 5 11am-4pm
Sept 6 11am-4pm
*Music at these sessions
Tickets will not be available at the door and must be pre-purchased.
– Take a walk through 600’ of a variety of colors and heights in our Sunflower Stroll.
– Strike a pose. Hand held cameras & phones (no tripods or professional equipment) are welcome to take photos in the sunflower fields and sunflower rooms. Professional photo shoots are not allowed during our festivals and must be booked for a separate date.
– Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil experience in the lavender fields (not in bloom), overlooking the pastures and spectacular view of Mount Wachusett.
– Enjoy lavender and sunflower treats & drinks (Outside food is not be permitted.)
– Grab a bite to eat from a Food Truck
– Listen to live music – Friday & Saturday evenings (Visit our website for schedule)
– Bring your children for various children’s activities such as: Farmer Chip and Granny’s Stable with Spring Horses, Pony Hops, and Unicorn Hops. The Hoot N Holler Hill, where kids (and kids at heart) can run, tumble, roll and holler.
– Take a self guided farm tour (use our Mobile App) and visit with the horses, sheep, pigs, goats and chickens
– Purchase a glass of beer or wine from Seven Saws Brewing, including a Honey Lavender Beer made from our lavender (21+ only) – Seven Saws Brewing will be at the Festival for afternoon and evening sessions.
– Cool off with a refreshing cup of lavender lemonade
– Shop our Boutique Artisanal Marketplace
– Participate in the peacefulness of a Yoga Class in the Lavender Field. (Visit our website for schedule)
– Learn about the history of The Farm at SummitWynds (on our Free Mobile App)
– Ride a horse or pony ($5 at the door) (Visit our website for schedule)
– Take a guided spiritual journey through the lavender labyrinth (Visit our website for schedule)
– DOWNLOAD our Free Mobile App to enjoy a digital scavenger hunt, an online map and more!
– Cut your own sunflowers available at our U Pick Station (cash only). $2 per stem, 12 for $20, or purchase one of our buckets and fill it for $50 – Scissors will be provided, $10 refundable deposit.
– Evening sessions on August 28th and September 4th are ADULTS ONLY! You must be 18+ to attend those times.
– For the safety and health of your pets and our farm animals, pets are not allowed to be brought onto farm property.
– Tickets are limited and are not available at the gate
– $2 of every ticket will be going to Cancer Care and Research in memory of Dick Atkins and Bobbie Pollitt