Join our event series of Pottery Painting experiences! We use plates, mugs, and bowls everyday, and we can paint anything from Impressionistic designs to words of wisdom on them, as well as creative items like sculptures and piggy banks at Clayroom. It’s a special satisfaction to use your own hand-painted, oven-baked mug for your morning Zoom coffee 😉
With the company of other interesting people AND away from your laptop, Pottery Painting will bring you into a calm, relaxed state and refresh you for the week ahead.
HOW IT WORKS
1. This ticket covers the studio / reservation fee charged by Clayroom but not the cost of pottery. All pottery is paid for in the studio.
2. Please RSVP your slot in advance and invite your friends to join!
3. When you arrive at Clayroom, you can choose from a wide selection of pottery, all of which can be safely used for food, dishwashers, and microwaves.
4. Embark on a meditative experience painting your very own imagination onto your piece of pottery.
5. Once you're finished painting, you will leave your item at the store for them to fire it in their kin. After 5 days you can pick up your marvelous creation!