https://www.facebook.com/events/630628377514501/ Your Window
Entire Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Feeling frustrated sitting at home, while others are risking their lives on the frontlines of the coronavirus outbreak? Well, there is something you can do as you continue—hopefully—self-quarantining. Clap. That’s right, clap for the health care workers, first responders, nurses, grocery store employees, those keeping our public transit running, truck drivers & many more who are stepping up to keep us safe during these unprecedented times.
Individuals around the world have been showing their support with the simple gesture from the confines of their home. Now it's our turn here in Boston and across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to come together on Friday, April 3rd at 7PM (and every Friday after that) to cheer for the heroes at some of the worlds finest healthcare institutions and for all of the hard-working people who continue to keep our shelves stocked and our deliveries coming. We are Boston Strong so let's show the world who we are once again.
Share with your network and spread the word! Let’s make some noise!
View more and RSVP for this event on Facebook:
Follow the hashtag on IG:
Make these two hashtags a thing:
COVID-19 links related to Boston and/or Massachusetts:
– The City of Boston's COVID-19 information page can be found here.
– The Commonwealth of MA’s COVID-19 info page can be found here.
– World Health Organization’s COVID-19 info page can be found here.
– The CDC’s COVID-19 info page can be found here.
– For the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 in the Boston area, we recommend checking the most recently submitted links to reddit Boston here.
– Kindness in Boston during coronavirus: How local communities and organizations are helping people impacted by the pandemic