https://www.downunderyoga.com/special-events-listing/spinning-babies-parent-class-with-bec-conant-jjex2 Online event
1054 Beacon Street
Brookline, MA 02446
Sports & Active Life, Virtual & Streaming
A Zoom invitation email will go out to pre-registered students 1 hour before the class, and again 15 minutes before the class begins. Please make sure we have the correct email address on file for you so you receive your invitation! Contact the studio at 617-566-9642 with any questions.
Spinning Babies Parent Class with a Certified Spinning Babies Parent Educator
Spinning Babies Parent Class highlights your baby’s active role in birth.
During labor the baby needs to pass through the three levels of the pelvis. Learn techniques to help your pelvis and its muscles that support or restrict your pelvic levels. Together, you and your birth partner can use these techniques before and during labor to help “make room for baby!” Spinning Babies reveals how the baby can find optimal positions for labor, and make birth less painful, and even pleasurable!
This class is for expectant parents only.
Baby’s job in labor is to rotate!
1. Learn about Spinning Babies Techniques
2. Daily Essential Activities
3. The Three Sisters of Balance help birth muscles to relax and add comfort now to ease birth later.
4. Birth Positions that open the pelvis that let the baby come through more easily
5. Bring your birth partner to learn how to help you in pregnancy for comfort in labor and birth
Cost: $135 per couple