Sunday, Oct 30, 2016 10:00a -
460 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118
Art, Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Kid Friendly, Music
Join us for the final SoWa Open Market of the season, and Boston's biggest Halloween Party! We'll be celebrating from 10am-4pm, along with 150+ of the regions' best artists, farmers, vintage vendors, food trucks and more. In addition, we'll have a ton of fun halloween activities to enjoy, including:
* Pumpkin Painting
* Costume Contests (details below)
* Face Painting
* Live Music from Wonder City
* Special Brews at the Beer and Wine Garden at SoWa
Also, our friends from the Boston Police Department will be stopping by from 12-1 to let you see the wrong side of a police cruiser ... without having to commit a crime!
Here's the details on the costume contests! We will actually be having THREE separate contests so that everyone can participate. Humans, Pets & Vendors. There are no restrictions on types of costumes, but this being SoWa - we will naturally favor those showing the most artistic creativity.
HUMANS: To be eligible to win, please stop by the info booth located on Thayer Street (between 450 & 460 Harrison) anytime from 11-3. We will collect your contact info and snap a photo. We will then post the winners here on Facebook the following day!
- First Place: $500 visa gift card
- Second Place: $300 visa gift card
- Third Place: $200 visa gift card
PETS: Same process as humans!
- First & Second Place: $100 gift card to Cinquecento
VENDORS: Secret judges will be going booth-to-booth!
- First Place: Free Season Pass (2017)
- Second Place: 12 free dates (2017)
- Third Place: 6 free dates (2017)
See you next Sunday!!!