Sunday, Jul 26, 2020 11:00a -
460 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118
The SoWa Farmers Market is excited to provide fresh foods and groceries in a new touch-less setting. Each Sunday, we’ll feature a wide selection of your favorite local farms and makers in a safe and spacious outdoor environment.
We’ll also be featuring a handful of artists from the Arts Market who will bring cooking and kitchen goods, handmade bath + body products, clothing, accessories, jewelry and more. Please review the following guidelines and join us on Sundays!
* Please Note: The SoWa Arts Market, Food Trucks, and Beer Garden are currently postponed until further notice.
Farmers Market COVID-19 Guidelines
- Customers and vendors are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Customers may not attend if they have COVID-19, have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or are displaying any related symptoms.
- To expedite shopping, customers are encouraged to bring a shopping list and/or pre-order.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be provided for customer use.
- Customers must adhere to social distancing guidelines, stay 6 feet apart at all times, and follow all market policies.
- Shopping is “touch-less” (except for produce). Customers order from the vendor’s menu and products are bagged by the vendor using single use bags.
- Credit card, tap-to-pay, and other touch-less payment options are strongly recommended.
- Food may not be consumed on-site. No sampling will be allowed.
As always, the market is free to attend and visitors may now attend without registering.
Please visit our website for up-to-date information and to see which vendors will be joining us this week!