https://www.eventbrite.com/e/all-aboard-for-soulful-bliss-arts-music-festival-fierce-urgency-of-now-tickets-160987258223 Spectacle Island
Boston, MA 02109
Alcohol, Art, Date Idea, Festivals & Fairs, Food, Meetup, Music, Nightlife, Party, Performing Arts, Social Good
Join Boston Harbor Now and AfroDesiaCity's inaugural art and music festival on Spectacle Island. “Soulful Bliss: Arts and Music Festival” is an artistic movement expressed in various mediums by local artists, bringing a soulful experience to advocate for the arts and music.
Food & Drinks: Be sure to swing by the Night Shift Brewing beer garden where variety of craft beers, Hoot hard seltzers, and craft hard ciders will also be available for purchase. Pack your own picnic or purchase assorted snacks and wraps on the island from the Brato Brewhouse + Kitchen Fall Menu:
- Kettle Chips and Dip: Pimento Cheese, Chili, Tarragon - $5
- Roasted Pumpkin + Beet Hummus: Feta Cheese, Zaatar Spice, Pita Chips - $8
- Lobster Guacamole: Pickled Red Onion, Cotija, Tortilla Chips - $12
- The Oktoberfest Wurst: Sauerkraut Braised Bratwurst, Beer Mustard, Pretzel Bun - $9
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Wrap: Bleu Cheese, Romaine, Pickled Red Onion, Warm Flour Tortilla - $10
- Fall Veggie Wrap: Beets, Roasted Butternut Squash, Apples, Mixed Greens, Pumpkin Seed Harissa, Spinach Wrap - $10
Smoking & outside alcohol is NOT permitted.
Entertainment: Experience an evening of music, art, wellness, and community with a robust lineup of local BIPOC artists. Ms. Amanda Shea will MC, with live music provided by JB & friends and Shantel C Music, a singer, guitarist, and songwriter. You can also catch a free Cardio Dance class with a TRILLFIT instructor!
- A round trip ferry ride to Spectacle Island
- Live music and arts
- Breathtaking sunset views of the Boston skyline
- S'mores on the beach
- Cardio Dance fitness class with TRILLFIT
- After-hours access to the Island, food, and drinks!
- Guests must arrive at Long Wharf (Gate 3) by 4:00 pm to board the 4:30 pm ferry to Spectacle Island. Please give yourself time to find parking and walk to the dock. The boat will leave *on time* and will not wait for late arrivals.
- The ferry back to Boston will depart Spectacle at 7:00pm with a 7:30pm arrival at Long Wharf.
- Alcohol is prohibited unless purchased on-island
- Pets must stay at home
- No refunds unless canceled for unsafe weather
COVID-19 Protocols:We are eager to keep our guests as safe and healthy as possible during this soulful experience.
- Masks *must* be worn while boarding and disembarking the ferry, and while on the enclosed bottom deck
- Please note the entire event will be held outdoors on Spectacle Island, and all guests are strongly urged to stay masked when entering enclosed spaces, including restrooms.
- Per CDC guidelines, if you are vaccinated you are not required to wear a mask outside; those who remain unvaccinated must wear a mask. Due to the number of people expected, please use your best discretion and be safe.