https://generalassemb.ly/education/social-media-strategy-mapping/boston/42804 GA Boston
125 Summer Street, 13th floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02110
Business, Innovation, Lectures & Conferences, Tech
About This Workshop
Social media initiatives don’t start when you register a Facebook or Twitter account and start posting announcements, it begins much sooner. In this workshop, you’ll be taken through a 6-step methodology that will help guide your efforts to develop an actionable social media strategy. You’ll learn how to structure your social media efforts, deploy your resources, and ultimately launch a social media campaign that is professional and provides results you’ll be able to interpret and understand.
- Learn how to develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Create an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand, audience, and key differentiator.
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your business.
- Describe the difference between major social media platforms.
- Identify which platforms to use for your business.
- Explain the difference between publishing, listening, and reporting tools.
- Create a weekly content calendar for your business.