https://www.eventbrite.com/e/snowport-learn-to-curl-tickets-208853996927 Seaport Common
85 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
Date Idea, Kid Friendly, Meetup, Sports & Active Life
Excited to give it a curl? Learn the basics of curling with the North End Curling Club at SNOWPORT.
At Learn To Curl, you will learn the basics of the sport, and practice with real games on SNOWPORT's iceless curling lanes.
Learn To Curl will take place Saturdays from November 20th - February 19th from 2:00pm - 4:00pm. These lessons will occur in 30-minute increments throughout the time period. No experience is required. Warm, loose-fitting, comfortable clothing is recommended.
About North End Curling Club:
The mission of the North End Curling Club is to teach, promote and encourage the sport of curling; to develop programs that lead to local, national and international competition; and to teach the sport to the greater Boston community by creating public awareness and appreciation for the sport.
Learn to Curl In-Person Attendee Protocol:
1. Advance RSVPs are required to attend in-person classes. You can RSVP easily on our Eventbrite page.
2. Attendees will need to check in at the Guest Services Gondola upon arrival. We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes before the start of class to ensure sufficient time for check in.
3. After checking in, please make your way to the curling lanes.
4. Sanitization wipes will be provided to wipe the curling brooms down in between uses. You can also join class just to watch a demo and try out yourself at a later time if you would like!
5. If you are unable to make class, or feel unwell, please do not worry. Simply cancel your reservation on Eventbrite to make room for someone on the waitlist.