Saturday, Jan 02, 2021 9:00a -
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Wellington Revere Beach Pkwy
Medford, MA 02155
Meetup, Social Good, Sports & Active Life
This hike offers a half day of moderate hiking, interesting rock formations, and beautiful views. You must have all of the gear listed in the description to attend. You must attend a winter hiking digital class to attend. Please see list of classes here.
A beautiful hike that travels through rolling terrain and views along Smarts brook. Large stands of Hemlock, White pine and Red pine make for a photo worthy winter hike.
Miles: 3.3 miles
Difficulty: Easy to Moderate Terrain
What to bring
1. Winter hiking boots
2. Non-cotton socks
3. Waterproof pants and jacket
4. Waterproof gloves
5. Non-cotton hat
7. 2 liters of water insulated inside of your backpack
8. Food and snacks
9. Fully charged phone
10. Snowshoes (potentially, if there's enough snow - we will keep you updated and can invoice you later after signing up if you need to rent)
1. Face mask use is mandatory for all participants - please bring your own mask and use when in close proximity to others
2. Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use frequently
3. Space is limited to 6 participants
4. We will practice social distancing while hiking
Thank you for your understanding of these safety policies, we greatly appreciate your participation in keeping our community safe.
Leave your questions here on the wall! You must have a full Ridj-it profile to attend and also must leave emergency contact information.
If you are traveling from Massachusetts, please be aware of the State’s guidelines for travel outside of the State. The guidelines can be found here. You are expected to abide by these guidelines and assume all responsibility for non-compliance.