Friday, Feb 02, 2018 12:00p -
Studio @ 500
550 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Business, Lectures & Conferences, Meetup, Performing Arts
The Skillset Series is a series of professional development workshops geared toward artists and independent contractors that aim to sharpen the business side of things. Topics include web development, legal concerns, money matters, writing, and PR.
Money Mindset for Artists will include the following information and be presented in an interactive manner to allow artists to ask questions, get personalized feedback and talk through real life examples for a solid understanding of how money mindset effects their lives and can transform their lives.
1. What is a mindset.
2. Common money mindset beliefs and how they’re impacting your thoughts, actions and business.
3. Identifying your unique money story to better understand how you’ve arrived at your current money relationship.
4. 3 steps to go from a negative to positive money mindset.
5. Every day hacks to create a healthier, more loving relationship with money that positively serves your life!
6. “Money Path” visualization.
Sonya Highfield is a founder of Real World Creatives (www.realworldcreatives.com
) and is an artist in her own right.
These workshops take place every Friday 12-2pm.
Each workshop is 25$, with a discount for students (use code student18).
Webinar access is available for those who would like to attend but cannot do so in person.