SketchBoston is an up and coming sketching group for anyone interested in drawing the dynamic landscapes of Boston and beyond.
Join other designers, artists, sketchers and friends for the return of SketchBoston!
SketchBoston welcomes anyone interested in drawing the landscape. All skill levels are encouraged to join us! Participation is free and open to all.
Pandemic Protocols: Your health, and our community health, is of utmost importance. The group size will be kept small and RSVP is required. Tickets are free but necessary as a pandemic protocol. On site, social distancing will be essential and masks are mandatory. Please bring your own sketching materials (sketchbooks, watercolors, pens, pencils, markers, etc).
Photos are from a fall 2019 SketchBoston session.
Meet at Franklin Park at the North Walnut entrance.
– Meet 12:00 pm
– Sketch 12:30-3:00 pm
– Share 3:00-3:30 pm
ADDITIONAL DETAILS, IF ANY, WILL BE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM CLOSER TO THE EVENT DATE.
Things you must bring…
– a mask
Things you may consider bringing…
– a sketch pad or sketchbook
– Prismacolor colored pencils, or any brand that works for you. Be sure to pack a variety of colors. There are more than just purple lilacs!
– a traveler’s watercolor set (this could include; small paint tubes; an altoids tin or small palette for mixing colors; water in a resealable jar, -napkins or paper towels, masking fluid, etc)
– pens, fountain pens, Sharpies or any of your preferred inking utensils
– comfortable shoes
– a lunch, some water, possibly some snacks
Don’t forget to follow @Sketch_Boston on Instagram for event updates and photos of sketches!
All questions, comments and general inquires can be directed to the SketchBoston Team at email@example.com
Hope to see you there,
The SketchBoston Team