Saturday, Nov 09, 2019 6:00p -
Hard Rock Café
22-24 Clinton Street
Boston, MA 02109
Alcohol, Food, Music, Nightlife, Party
Experience Boston in a brand new way! This traveling headphone party will have you dancing, singing, and engaging onlookers as we make our way around historic Faneuil Hall area hitting up 3 amazing bars with drink specials just for us.
This party starts and ends at the Hard Rock Café where you’ll check in and meet your MC/Guide/Comedian who will take you around downtown doing things that will give your friends major FOMO. Together all 200 people with headphones on and music pumping will party in the streets of Boston.
Check-in location: Hard Rock Café 22-24 Clinton Street
Check-in time: 5:30-6:45pm // Leave at 7:00pm sharp
Return: Hard Rock Café @ 9:30pm
Two channels of music:
Green Channel: Top 40 Dance Hits / Hip Hop
Blue Channel: 90’s, 2k Throwbacks
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• An experienced tour guide/emcee
• Glow in the dark gear
• Drink Specials and Free Admission at all participating venues
• 21+ to party
• Limited tickets so act fast!
• Comfortable shoes are recommended, you will be walking!
Food & drink special:
• Hard Rock: $6 Old fashions, $6 Watermelon Shandy, $6 Pineapple Honey Smash, $6 Cucumber Pineapple Margarita, $4 Al American & Buffalo Sliders, $5 BBQ Chicken Flatbread, $5 Honey Sriracha Wings
• Hong Kong: $17.75 Scorpion Bowls, 1.75 Coors lite drafts, $1 Chicken Teriyaki
• Howl At the Moon: $4 White Claws, $2 High Life’s, $4 Margarita, and $4 Devil’s Lemonade
What you’ll need:
• Valid ID
• Credit card for check-in process
How it works?
Best to arrive before 6:00 to check-in to beat the lines and get a bite to eat and take advantage of the drink specials. When you arrive you’ll need a credit card to swipe for a security deposit for your headphones. If you do not return with the headphones, you’ll be charged $100. Each headphone has a button that allows you to switch between two different music stations, as you switch the headphones glow blue or green to show your friends what channel you are listening to. At 7pm, the entire group leaves the first bar together for a mix of a dance party, tour, flash mob, and beer crawl all mixed into one. The party returns at the Hard Rock where you’ll return your headphones.