Saturday, Sep 04, 2021 12:00p -
Western Avenue | Studios & Lofts
122 Western Avenue
Lowell, MA 01851
Alcohol, Art, Classes, Date Idea, Food, History, Kid Friendly, Meetup, Performing Arts
It's sad to see summer go, but we can't wait to see what our artists have been working on over the summer. It's great to be back to having all of you explore our building again, the buzz and excitement filling the halls. Join us at the Creative Soul of Lowell, September 4th!
Food Truck: Empanada Dada
This September The Loading Dock Gallery is gathering the talents of six artists who create art through one of the greatest collaborations, that of the artist and Mother Nature. The artists of Rare Earth interpret the world’s beauty through their individual media, some crafting their art via the use of natural materials found in nature. Rare Earth will truly showcase the beauty of this wonderful planet. Rare Earth runs September 1 - 26, 2021. Meet the artists on September 4, 3-5 pm.
– Please bring a mask as individual studio artists may require you to wear one inside their studio.
– Guests who are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have been instructed to quarantine by a medical professional should not attend.
– All unvaccinated guests must wear a mask or face covering at all times.
– We will have hand sanitation stations throughout the building.
- We recommend visitors bring a mask in case a studio or business requires you wear one. We request wearing a mask or face covering in our restrooms since they are an enclosed space that doesn’t allow for social distancing.
There is no charge for this event. This event is dog friendly, we just ask that you keep your pup on a leash.