Wednesday, Aug 30, 2017 6:00p -
Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC)
1 Broadway 11th Floor,
Cambridge, MA 02142
Business, Innovation, Meetup, Tech
Keyword tracking. Organic click-through rate. Google rankings. The world of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is ever-fluctuating and, yet, has never been more important for business. Step one to success in SEO: be informed. Join us for a free seminar to help you get started with the basics!
If you have a meetup account
RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/healthinnovatorsboston/events/242064414/
No meetup account?
RSVP here: https://healthinno.eventbrite.com
We'll be covering:
• An overview of search engines and the types of results
• What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
• Why SEO is one of the top marketing strategies
• How search engines rank websites
• SEO best practices that get you to show up at the top of Google
• How SEO can help you attract clients
Cambridge Innovation Center (CIC) is a secured facility, so you will need to check in at the security desk on the first floor. Please bring a photo ID.
Kendall Square T Stop (Red Line) is across the street from the Cambridge Innovation Center. There are a number of pay parking lots in the area. There is free parking after 5 pm on Memorial drive.