http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07efvan1c72720d622&llr=pwjaircab Harvard Ed Portal
224 Western Avenue
Allston, MA 02134
Business, Lectures & Conferences
Many business owners know that social media is a low-cost and engaging way to reach new audiences, boost sales, and develop customer loyalty. But, what do you do when you’ve hit a plateau or aren’t seeing a growth in sales through social media?
In this free workshop, you’ll learn advanced skills for taking your social media marketing efforts to the next level.
Topics will include:
- Creating a social media strategy
- Understanding each network’s analytics
- Knowing what metrics to monitor
- Advanced tools for managing and monitoring social media
- Developing and executing cross-channel campaigns
For more information, please visit event page or contact SCORE Boston at email@example.com