Learn eight things to do to get started in your own business!
This free workshop provides an overview of what you need to consider when you are planning to start a new business. It is designed to help you go from business concept to "opening the doors". Key Topics include:
- Entrepreneurship: is it for you?
- Is your business concept reasonable?
- What is a business plan? How to decide if you need one? And key items to include.
- Building your financial plan and options for financing your busines
- Key questions about finding customers - how you'll market your business to get sales
- What business structure should you select?
- What advisors do you need?
- Other resources available to you.